Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Break

My summer's all screwed up (in a chaos-of-potential sort of way) this year, due to the change of date involved in Starwood Moving to Wisteria. Usually things are buckled-down after Solstice, as we get Every Last Thing done, then the end of July is wild, leading directly to Lughnassadh. This year it's all moved up several weeks - we go to Starwood on the 4th of July, and then have the rest of July to prep for the August High Day. So between Solstice at my house and a lovely trip to Washington to the nascent Trout Lake Abbey for the NW ADF Eight Winds Festival, I'm approaching the Big Festival with a serious sleep deficit. Ah well...
Needles to say, blogging will remain eratic over the next two weeks. I'm taking the toy 'puter with me and one hears there is wifi, so if I can do a groovy on-site Starwood 30 bloggo, I will. Otherwise, feel free to move freely about the summer, as we maintain a high cruising altitude.
PS: Just in case you're still tempted, for the first time ever Starwood has a weekend rate of $100 for Friday through Sunday! Also, click on the rocky pic...

No comments: